FET Models for Computer Simulations-TINA and TINACloud Resources
IM-Spice is capable of displaying graphically the results of a simulation in progress, a feature that allows the operator to terminate a run based on instant information on intermediate simulation results. The development of AIM-Spice was motivated by the need of a more user friendly interface, and as a vehicle for the new set of advanced device models for circuit simulation developed by our group. E1 as the kernel. Displays simulation results in progress by plotting graphically circuit variables during a run.
Includes advanced new models for a number of semiconductor devices. Includes a graphical post processor, AIM-Postprocessor. Before a simulation starts, the circuit variables to be monitored during the run are selected, and AIM-Spice will display graphically the progress of these variables during the simulation.
A dual-gate graphene FET model for circuit simulation - SPICE implementation
The figure below shows a typical snapshot of an AIM-Spice simulation in progress. Although AIM-Spice has facilities to plot circuit variables graphically, AIM-Postprocessor has a much more powerful plotting engine including the following features: Plotting of sums and differences, derivatives, integrals, and mathematical functions of circuit variables and creating hard copies.
Import of experimental data. Fjeldly, T.
Ytterdal, and M. Lee, M. The model proposes a quantum capacitance that varies with the surface potential.
- Radio network planning and optimisation for UMTS.
- The UVM Primer: An Introduction to the Universal Verification Methodology.
- Open Compact Modeling Directory.
- Borderlines: A Memoir.
- Bibliographic Information!
- The Climate Change Convention and Developing Countries: From Conflict to Consensus?.
If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive cookies on the University of Southampton website. University of Southampton Institutional Repository.
Umoh, Ime. Kazmierski, Tomasz.
- Founding the Year: Ovids Fasti And the Poetics of the Roman Calendar (Mnemosyne, Bibliotheca Classica Batava Supplementum).
- FET Modeling for Circuit Simulation.
- Recommended for you.
- Keeping Busy: A Handbook of Activities for Persons with Dementia.
Al-Hashimi, Bashir. Record type: Article. Restricted to Registered users only. Available under License Other.
- Recommended for you;
- Thinking Of You.
- LTspice Tutorial: Part 6.
- Explore our Catalog.
- Links to SPICE Simulation Resources;
- Compact modeling of Double-Gate MOSFETs?
- Yogesh S. Chauhan - Nanoscale Device Modeling and Characterization Lab (Nanolab)!